For experienced professionals seeking to accelerate their careers, there is no better asset than an Executive MBA education from a top-tier school. We guide individuals who will be sponsored by their current employer as well as those who will be self-sponsored. Our consulting team has unequalled expertise and experience in helping EMBA applicants succeed.
To get a free evalutation of your profile, please click here.
Our clients regularly receive admits from best schools
Analysis and Planning
- Thorough analysis of resume, transcripts and background
- Development of tactical action plan to target particular schools
- 90-minute teleconference to create an action plan
- Target school-specific positioning using proprietary frameworks
- Strategies and tactics for developing recommendations and essays
- Optional evaluation of TOEFL skills by an expert
Coaching and Guidance
- Customized strategies and tactics for each school
- Identification and mitigation of gaps in profile
- Constant feedback, answers and guidance via email and phone
- Week wise timeline development
Implementation and Support
- Resume review and refinement
- Thorough critiques and comments on recommendation outlines
- Painstakingly detailed reviews of essay outlines
- Suggestions for stylistic improvements of essay narrative drafts
Interview Preparation (paid add-on)
- Written strategies and tactics for successful interviews
- Unlimited access to our exclusive online video-practice facility
- Real-time, mock interview for each school invitation
- Optional accent-evaluation by an expert accent-reduction coach
Waitlist Support (paid add-on)
- Proven strategies and tactics for advancing from waitlist
- Periodic updates to school (if relevant)
- Continuous coaching until school announces decision
Our results speak for themselves
Transitioning from a Military background to a Corporate future at 44 years- I thought I was at an adrenalin rush. Having scored a 700 on GMAT, I had my goal set on ISB, IBEAR and Schulich School of Business and nothing more. I came across MBA4India and spoke to them - under fire in any operation trust your gut - and I knew this was the place for me and my dreams. And made it to Stanford.
After completing my GMAT with a 700, I was skeptical about my chances at one of the top B schools. Moreover, my above average age (30+) and core engineering background in Oil & Gas industry increased the odds. The art of helping an average candidate secure a place in a top B school is a real challenge and Deepak is an expert in this.
The structured approach in which all my life stories – personal and professional – were mapped in a framework, not only helped me in writing the essays but also helped me in the interview stage. I finally got an offer from a top 5 US school which was my first choice. MBA4India also helped me to position myself for a scholarship at this program.
I am delighted to share with you that i have received the final admission offer from MSx at Stanford. Many thanks for your guidance and support. I know that I could not have written such effective applications without Ritu’s guidance.
Get your profile evaluated
Our team will get back to you with the results in 24 - 48 hours